PRESERVE YOUR NATURAL TEETH
It is the process of removing minor deformities in the teeth without cutting the teeth. A special material for the anterior region is placed on the teeth with the careful work of the dentist and the teeth are reshaped. It can be used in repairing broken teeth, closing small gaps, extending the length of teeth, changing their colors.
Composite laminates can be used successfully in smile design for repairing broken teeth, closing interdental spaces, extending the length of teeth, changing their color.
The most important advantages of Composite Lamina treatment are:
- It almost does not require any shaving of the natural tooth, it is one of the preventive treatment methods.
- The result of the treatment is the closest to the natural appearance.
- It is a successful method in the treatment of many minor dental problems.
- The procedure time is very short, it is an ideal treatment method especially for patients with limited time.
- It is a less costly procedure than the others like dental veneers, crowns etc.
- Aesthetic composite fillings can be applied to both anterior and posterior teeth.
- Possible damages that may occur in contact with hard objects can be repaired, it does not require renewal like porcelain laminates.
- The dentist chooses the filling material that is suitable for the patient's tooth color.
- Tooth cleaning is done before the application.
- The tooth surface, which is free from bacteria, tartar and plaque, is made rough with a special method (Phosphoric acid use or rasping method) to facilitate the adhesion of the Composite Lamina material to the tooth.
- In order for the Composite Lamina process to take place, the tooth is covered with an auxiliary gel layer.
- The creamy composite resin selected according to the tooth color is applied to the tooth surface with the help of a brush.
- UV light is used to harden the material.
- The cured Composite Lamina material is then shaped into tooth form by the dentist.
When the dentist's recommendations are followed, the bonding application can be used for many years. According to the data obtained, the life of the fillings differs from patient to patient and exhibits durability between 3-10 years.